'Learning and Achieving Together'
At Hobletts Manor Junior School we believe in equality of educational opportunity and aim to provide an inclusive curriculum and environment that meets the needs of all our pupils by:
- Ensuring pupils’ Special Educational Needs and disabilities are identified promptly.
- Making appropriate provision to help overcome any barriers to learning and ensure pupils have full access to a broad and balanced curriculum and school activities.
- Communicating and working with parents/carers to gain a better understanding of their child, involving them in all stages of their child’s education.
- Encouraging and supporting pupils to be involved in their education
- Working with outside agencies when more specialist help is needed
- Regularly monitoring the progress of all pupils
- Supporting pupils to make a successful transition to and from other educational establishments