Welcome to Year 4 and Team Cobalt
Your new teacher is Miss Hartill
Your new teaching assistants are:
Mrs Stretton and Mrs Botha
Poppy, Amelia, Ruby,
Chloe, Tristan, Angel,
Eliot, Abeed, Molly,
Aleesa, Ayushi, Mila
Jamie, Evie, Freddie,
Eshana, Matej, Zac,
Fletcher, William, Tia,
Spring Optional Home Learning Task
The Ancient Egyptians
Date due – 25th March 2022
During the spring term, Year 4's history topic will be the Ancient Egyptians. To support your child's learning and understanding, we would like to invite you to take part in a home learning project. You could choose one of the following categories:
· Research the Ancient Egyptians and use what you find out to create a fact file.
· During the Ancient Egyptian period, they made pyramids to bury Pharaohs. You could research what they looked like inside. Be as creative and imaginative as you like! Maybe you could build your own 3D pyramid.
· The Ancient Egyptians used the River Nile for many reasons. You could research the different ways they used the River Nile and create an information book.
· You could research and design your own Ancient Egyptian house.
· Ancient Egyptian people made necklaces, pendants and bracelets. You could make your own piece of jewellery.
· Tutankhamun is the most remembered Pharaoh. You could find out why and have a go at recreating his famous mask.
We had home amazing homework entries last term, exploring our local area, Hemel Hempstead. We look forward to seeing more this time! Get creative!